Non-fungible tokens or NFTs are the latest crypto and blockchain concepts that appear to resonate with a broader audience, attracting those beyond just hardcore crypto enthusiasts. The explosive valuation of such tokens continue to interest investors, digital collectors, and content creators. With the NFT craze still arguably at its peak, it’s understandable if you’re raring to join the train and create your own NFT, or just explore ways of profiting off the NFT craze.
In this article, we will focus on providing you with a comprehensive guide on how to create an NFT on Opensea (also known as minting an NFT).
OpenSea is definitely a leader among platforms where you can create your NFT. Its user-friendly creation experience allows you to create tokens for free. OpenSea is a good choice since it’s very popular and attracts a lot of buyers. The platform also has some interesting advanced features. For instance, OpenSea provides an opportunity to sell your NFT in bundles with other sellers’ NFTs. That’s quite unique and is beneficial since this option broadens the auditory.
1) Visit their website: https://opensea.io/
Make sure you visit the website with the correct address.
2) On the home page, select Create. A window will pop up requiring you to connect your Metamask wallet.
Note: Users have the option to connect to other compatible wallets.
3) To add an NFT file, you need to create a collection. Select Create. After selecting, you will be asked to agree with the Terms of Service. Sign the confirmation with your Metamask wallet. It’s free. Sign in through the Metamask pop-up.
4) Set up your collection. Add the collection logo, collection name, description, etc.
5) After creating a collection, add items to tokenize as NFT by selecting Add new item and sign the action via the Metamask pop-up.
6) Upload the media file. It can be a picture, video, 3D model, or audio. Acceptable formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG, MP4, WEBM, MP3, WAV, OGG, GLB, GLTF. Size may be up to 100 MB.
7) Set the NFT name, description, and amount of copies. You can add various characteristics to the NFT.
8) Once completed, select Create.
Congratulations, you have created your first NFT! To view your NFT, just go to your collection.
RoboFi (www.robofi.io) is a Defi platform that envisions a marketplace for revolutionary Dao crypto trading bots. Through its IBO (Initial Bot Offering) system, community members can maximize their earnings in an easy, simple, and secure way. We create a safe and transparent environment based on blockchain technologies that help developers bring crypto trading bot platforms to the market. In addition, individuals will have easy access to these bot applications, thereby generating more earning opportunities. RoboFi ecosystem is fueled by the $VICS token.